Hey hey hey!
Welcome back to this week’s Author Interview.
In this episode, Gill Lewis, author of over 15 Middle Grade novels that centre around animals and wildlife joins me on the show.
Gill and I chatted about how being a vet earlier in life inspired her writing, finding ways to bring conservation to light in her books and how we all know an Alan Jenkins in our lives.
Gill was a great guest to have on the show and we are very grateful she was able to join us on the show.
Episode 54: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview: Kirsty Applebaum and Sam Thompson – The Big Kids Book Club Podcast
- Episode 54: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview: Kirsty Applebaum and Sam Thompson
- Episode 53: Big Kids Book Club – Midweek Review: Wolfstongue
- Episode 52: Big Kids Book Club – Monthly Book Chat: April
- Episode 51: Big Kids Book Club – Author Interview: Reni K Amayo
- Episode 50: Big Kids Book Club – Mid-week Review: Who let the Gods Out
If you want to be in with a chance of winning a signed copy of the Swan Song, then head over to Twitter and follow @BigKidsBookClub.
Send us a tweet using the hashtag #SwanComp and tell us what you’d name your very own boat.
(UK residents only)
The competition closes midnight on 19th March.