Hey hey hey!
Welcome back to this week’s Author Interview.
In this episode, Alex Bell, author of the YA horror fiction and the middle grade Polar Bear Explorer’s club joins me on the show.
Alex and I chatted about how she wrote her first novel while studying to become a lawyer in university, trying several genres and the freedom to write for yourself, as well as her new series set in the Polar Bear world.
Alex was a great guest to have on the show and we are very grateful she was able to join us on the show.
Episode 66: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview: Terri Libenson – The Big Kids Book Club Podcast
- Episode 66: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview: Terri Libenson
- Episode 65: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview: Bryony Pearce
- Episode 64: Big Kids Book Club Midweek Review: Arctic Star
- Episode 63: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview: Claire Barker
- Episode 62: Big Kids Book Club Midweek Review: You Are A Champion
If you want to be in with a chance of winning a signed copy of the Ocean Squid Explorer’s Club, then head over to Twitter and follow @BigKidsBookClub.
Send us a tweet using the hashtag #SquidComp and tell us where you’d like to go exploring.
(UK residents only)
The competition closes midnight on 26th February.