Hey, hey, hey!
Welcome to our new podcast segment.
We’re calling it our MID-WEEK REVIEW!!! …. you know, because it’s a book review… in the middle of the week? 😂📚🎙🎧
Each week, we’re going to be reviewing a Middle Grade or Young Adult novel and giving you the scoop on whether it’s any good!
Our rating system is out of 5 stars with the following categories being looked at:
Plot Pacing Characters Style Setting
All the categories are ranked from five, added together, and divided by 5 to give a final rating!
This week’s episode features:
Dragon Mountain by Katie and Kevin Tsang
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Age Range: 9-12
Page Count: 336
Star Rating: 4⭐(out of 5)
Episode 54: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview: Kirsty Applebaum and Sam Thompson – The Big Kids Book Club Podcast
- Episode 54: Big Kids Book Club Author Interview: Kirsty Applebaum and Sam Thompson
- Episode 53: Big Kids Book Club – Midweek Review: Wolfstongue
- Episode 52: Big Kids Book Club – Monthly Book Chat: April
- Episode 51: Big Kids Book Club – Author Interview: Reni K Amayo
- Episode 50: Big Kids Book Club – Mid-week Review: Who let the Gods Out